- Vintage home built in 1895 that is divided into three unique, private, one-and two-bedroom apartments. Completely renovated in 2000.
- Occupancy limited to one person per bedroom.
- Resident is responsible for all utilities: electric, gas, water, Internet, cable and phone.
- Coin-operated laundry facility located at an adjacent property.
- Surface parking lot available for residents.
- Street parking is available. Residents must obtain a parking permit from the City of Bloomington.
- Lawn care and snow removal.
- Three blocks south of IU campus and Kirkwood Avenue.