Due to City of Bloomington occupancy guidelines, this property may be rented to no more than three unrelated parties.
- Renovated Georgian-style, two-story brick home, built in 1938, with six bedrooms, five bathrooms and basement
- Residents are responsible for all utilities: electric, gas, water, Internet, cable, and phone.
- Original hardwood floors in living room, dining room and downstairs bedroom; carpeting in upstairs bedrooms and den; vinyl flooring in kitchen and bathrooms.
- Second kitchen and additional refrigerator in basement.
- Surface parking lot available for residents.
- Large back porch and back yard.
- Lawn care and snow removal.
- Located on the southern edge of IU campus near Jacobs School of Music and School of Education.