- Vintage ranch-style apartment complex built in 1955, with a variety of unique one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments. Many units have been renovated in the last five years.
- Variety of sizes and layouts, with some of the best priced apartments in town.
- Water included.
- Resident pays electric, gas (where applicable), Internet, cable, and phone.
- Two on-site, coin-operated laundry facilities.
- Surface parking lot available for residents.
- Near city bus stop and campus bus (via the IU Football Stadium)
- Lawn care and snow removal.
- Located on the northern edge of IU campus, five blocks west of the IU Football Stadium. Near Cascade Park and Cascade Golf Course.