About Burnham Rentals
Burnham Rentals, located in Bloomington, Indiana, is a family-owned rental property agency. In business since 1942, Burnham Rentals has student housing in walking distance to the Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Optometry School, Chemistry Building, Swain East and West, Ballentine Hall, and the Jacobs School of Music. Why should you consider Burnham Rentals? Here is why:
- There is no middle man.
- We own and manage our properties, and we take pride in that ownership.
- We offer clean and well-maintained properties in premium locations.
- We offer safe locations, some with security systems in common areas.
- Maintenance issues can often be addressed in 24 hours.
- Rental units are non-smoking.
- Occupancy is limited to one person per bedroom, as per rental occupancy permit allowance set by the City of Bloomington.
- Garage or street parking is available at all locations.
- Our lease includes a quiet hours provision, as we are not a “party” location.
- We have a variety of locations for every budget and lifestyle.
- All properties are unfurnished.
- Pets and visiting pets are not permitted; however, Burnham Rentals does offer reasonable accommodation.
203 E Eighth St / 408 W Washington St
320 S Dunn St
330 S Dunn St
334 S Dunn St
336 S Dunn St
344/352 S Dunn St
404 South Fess St
411 S Henderson St
444 E 3rd St : Burnham Place Apartments
808 E Hunter
Cascade Village 1955 N College Ave