About Burnham Rentals
Burnham Rentals, located in Bloomington, Indiana, is a family-owned rental property agency. In business since 1942, Burnham Rentals has student housing in walking distance to the Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Optometry School, Chemistry Building, Swain East and West, Ballentine Hall, and the Jacobs School of Music. Why should you consider Burnham Rentals? Here is why:
- There is no middle man.
- We own and manage our properties, and we take pride in that ownership.
- We offer clean and well-maintained properties in premium locations.
- We offer safe locations, some with security systems in common areas.
- Maintenance issues can often be addressed in 24 hours.
- Rental units are non-smoking.
- Occupancy is limited to one person per bedroom, as per rental occupancy permit allowance set by the City of Bloomington.
- Garage or street parking is available at all locations.
- Our lease includes a quiet hours provision, as we are not a “party” location.
- We have a variety of locations for every budget and lifestyle.
- All properties are unfurnished.
- Pets and visiting pets are not permitted; however, Burnham Rentals does offer reasonable accommodation.
LEASING FOR 2024-25
If you are interested in leasing with us for 2024-25, please contact the office at 812.339.8300 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know how many bedrooms and bathrooms you would like; which locations are of interest to you; and your phone number and email. Apartment showings are available by appointment only, Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm.
LEASING FOR 2025-26
We like to give our residents the opportunity to live in our properties before leasing for the following year. Current residents that are offered a renewal will be contacted in October 2025 with renewal rates. New tenants can view apartments in early November. If you would like to sign up for the callback list for 2025-26, please contact the office at 812.339.8300 or email at email@example.com. Let us know how many bedrooms and bathrooms you would like; which locations are of interest to you; and your phone number and email. We will contact you when we are ready to schedule showings.