- Three-story, brick, apartment complex built in 2005, with a variety of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments. Elevator in building.
- Occupancy limited to one person per bedroom.
- Internet included. Please note that this not wireless – there are wall hook-ups. If you want wireless connectivity in your apartment, you will need to purchase a wireless router and an Ethernet cord.
- All electric apartments. Residents are responsible for electric, water, cable and phone.
- Laminate wood floors in living area; ceramic tile in kitchen and bathrooms; carpeting in bedrooms.
- Washer and dryer available in one-bedroom and two-bedroom/two-bathroom units.
- Coin-operated laundry facility located in the building.
- Covered reserved parking in a garage available to residents for $840 per year per vehicle. Residents of two- and three-bedroom apartments will be assigned to stacked parking.
- Street parking is available. Residents must obtain a parking permit from the City of Bloomington.
- Lawn care and snow removal.
- Video security system in common areas.
- One block west of IU campus and two blocks south of Kirkwood Avenue.