If you wish to sublease your apartment, you are welcome to do so; however, there are Conditions for Subleasing that must be followed prior to making arrangements with a prospective sublessor. If you have roommates, we will need roommate written approval of the sublessor before we will move forward with the lease documentation. The sublessor will need to complete an application, sign the lease, and post a damage deposit. We will hold your damage deposit until the lease is complete.
We also recommend that you and your sublessor create a separate Sublease Agreement. This helps to define the responsibilities for each party during the sublease. A copy of this agreement should be kept on file with Burnham Rentals.
Your sublessor will note the condition of the residence when he/she moves in. This allows them to denote any damages or concerns.
For more detailed information, please take a look at our Conditions of Subleasing document.
IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY (unfurnished)
- #207 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom $1,500 per month for 2 residents or $1,000/ month for 1 resident (includes Internet) Residents pay for electric, water, and cable (optional). Does not have an in unit washer and dryer, but there are on-site coin-operated facilities for residents. Reserved garage parking available for $50/month.
- #15 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms $930 (includes water) Resident pays for electric, gas heat, internet/cable. Includes a dishwasher.
- #26 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom $800 (includes water) Resident pays for electric, gas heat, internet/cable. Includes a dishwasher.
- #28 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom $780 (includes water) Resident pays for electric, gas heat & hot water, internet/cable. Apartment was renovated in 2016 with new flooring and appliances. Includes a dishwasher.
LOCATIONS AVAILABLE SECOND SEMESTER 2019-20
- AVAILABLE DECEMBER 20, 2019 – AUGUST 9, 2020: This is a beautiful FURNISHED 2 bedroom apartment with 2 full bathrooms and a washer and dryer for $1,700 a month (includes Internet) + electric and water. Also, the apartment has a full functioning kitchen and is located just a block from Kirkwood and is just a block away from campus. Dates and the monthly rent are negotiable. Please contact Will (firstname.lastname@example.org or 260.494.7172). [AD#320-207]
- AVAILABLE DECEMBER 20, 2019 – AUGUST 9, 2020: Seeking two roommates to take over lease in a 3 bedroom / 3 bathroom apartment. The other roommate is male. One bedroom is unfurnished and the other bedroom can be furnished with a full-sized bed, motorized desk with adjustable height, 5-drawer dresser, and TV. The rest of the apartment has furnishings. Rent is $810/month (per room) payable on the 20th of the month and includes Internet. If garage parking is available, it is $60/month. Residents split electric and water bills. Full-sized washer and dryer in unit. Apartment has a small front porch with street access to the apartment. If interested, contact Nick at email@example.com or at 630.777.1354 (unfurnished room) or Reilly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954.892.9825 (furnished room). [AD #320-100]
- AVAILABLE JANUARY TO JUNE 2020: Seeking one roommate to take over lease in a 3 bedroom / 3 bathroom apartment on the third floor. The other two roommates are male. The bedroom is furnished with bed, dresser, night stand, and desk. The rest of the apartment has furnishings. Rent is $775/month payable on the 20th and includes Internet. Residents split electric and water bills. There is a full-sized washer and dryer in unit. A reserved parking space in the garage is also included. If interested, contact Logan at email@example.com or 260.443.6097 [AD #320-305]
- AVAILABLE JANUARY TO AUGUST 9, 2020: 1 bedroom/ 1 bathroom unfurnished apartment for $995/ month. Great location across from the University! Has an in-unit washer and dryer, internet included, and reserved garage parking on-site. Resident pays for electric, water, and cable (if wanted). Sublease must be for Spring 2020 and Summer 2020. If interested, contact Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org or 618.553.6169 [AD #444-104]
LOCATIONS AVAILABLE FOR SUMMER 2020
- AVAILABLE MAY 11 – AUGUST 9, 2020: Seeking two roommates (females preferred) in 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom duplex that is super close to campus and Kirkwood. The bedrooms are unfurnished, but the rest of the duplex is furnished. Rent is $635/month (per person) payable on the 20th of the month. All utilities (gas, electric, water and internet) are split four ways among the roommates. There is a full-sized washer and dryer in unit, and there is ample parking for residents. If interested, contact Noelle email@example.com or at 317.459.5584 or Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 708.890.6661. The duplex is also currently available to lease for August 2020 at a monthly rate of $2,740/month. [AD #336-02]
- AVAILABLE MAY 2020 – AUGUST 9, 2020: Seeking female roommate for a summer sublease in a 2 bedroom /1 bathroom apartment. This unit is on the second floor of a quiet, well-maintained apartment complex. The bedroom is unfurnished, but the rest of the apartment has furnishings. Rent is $600/month payable on the 20th of the month. Residents split utilities (electric, water, internet). Garage parking is included, and there are coin-operated laundry facilities on site. The apartment is very close to campus. If interested, contact Rachel at email@example.com or 707.695.4005. [AD #352-10]
- AVAILABLE MAY 10 – AUGUST 3, 2020: 1 bedroom /1 bathroom apartment (360 sq ft.) on the lower level. Fully furnished including a couch, bed, dresser, kitchen table, microwave and more. Close to the law school and optometry school. Rent is $650/month and includes water and hot water. Sublessee is responsible for electricity and internet. On-site coin-operated laundry and off-street parking. Damage deposit of $650 required, first month’s rent due at time of move in. Apartment is also available to lease from August 2020 to August 2021 for $670 per month. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.442.3642 for more information [AD #404F]
- AVAILABLE MAY 11 – AUGUST 1, 2020: Summer sublease available for a third floor 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment. The apartment is unfurnished. Rent is $2,250/month (negotiable) payable on the 1st of the month. Internet is included. Residents split utilities (electric, water, internet). The apartment does not have an in-unit washer and dryer, but there are coin-operated laundry facilities in the building. One reserved garage parking space is included, and additional spaces can be purchased (if available through Burnham Rentals) for $100 each. The apartment is very close to campus, Kirkwood and downtown. If interested, contact Julie at email@example.com or 708.560.3523. The apartment is also available for an August 2020 to August 2021 lease for $2,400/month. [AD #444-310]