If you wish to sublease your apartment, you are welcome to do so; however, there are Conditions for Subleasing that must be followed prior to making arrangements with a prospective sublessor. If you have roommates, we will need roommate written approval of the sublessor before we will move forward with the lease documentation. The sublessor will need to complete an application, sign the lease, and post a damage deposit. We will hold your damage deposit until the lease is complete.
We also recommend that you and your sublessor create a separate Sublease Agreement. This helps to define the responsibilities for each party during the sublease. A copy of this agreement should be kept on file with Burnham Rentals.
Your sublessor will note the condition of the residence when he/she moves in. This allows them to denote any damages or concerns.
For more detailed information, please take a look at our Conditions of Subleasing document.
- #15 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms $930 (includes water) Resident pays for electric, gas heat, internet/cable. Includes a dishwasher.
- #18 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom $750 (includes water) Resident pays for electric, gas heat & hot water, internet/cable. Includes a dishwasher.
- #28 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom $780 (includes water) Resident pays for electric, gas heat & hot water, internet/cable. Apartment was renovated in 2016 with new flooring and appliances. Includes a dishwasher.
LOCATIONS AVAILABLE SECOND SEMESTER 2019-20
- AVAILABLE DECEMBER 20, 2019 – AUGUST 9, 2020: This is a beautiful 2 bedroom apartment with 2 full bathrooms and a washer and dryer for $1,700 a month (includes Internet) + electric and water. Also, the apartment has a full functioning kitchen and is located just a block from Kirkwood and is just a block away from campus. Dates and the monthly rent are negotiable. Please contact Will (firstname.lastname@example.org or 260.494.7172). [AD#320-207]
- AVAILABLE DECEMBER 20, 2019 – AUGUST 9, 2020: Seeking two roommates to take over lease in a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom apartment. The other roommate is male. One bedroom is unfurnished and the other bedroom can be furnished with a full-sized bed, motorized desk with adjustable height, 5-drawer dresser, and TV. The rest of the apartment has furnishings. Rent is $810/month (per room) payable on the 20th of the month and includes Internet. If garage parking is available, it is $60/month. Residents pays electric and water. Full-sized washer and dryer in unit. Apartment has a small front porch with street access to the apartment. If interested, contact Nick at email@example.com or at 630.777.1354 (unfurnished room) or Reilly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954.892.9825 (furnished room). [AD #320-100]
- AVAILABLE SECOND SEMESTER 2019-20: Studio apartment for $545/month, water included. Resident pays electric, and Internet/cable. Parking included. Coin-operated laundry facilities in nearby complex. [AD#411-02]